- Must be 18 years old
- Present a current Photo ID.
- Present HS Diploma or its equivalent
- Must pass a reading & math assessment (Minimum 80%)
- A Criminal background check through CORI must be completed as a pre- condition to participate in the Phlebotomy program.
- Sign Enrollment Agreement.
- Proof of personal health insurance
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
Required Medical Documents
- A current Physical Exam
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria booster
- Negative TB results or Chest x-ray within 1 year
- Hepatitis B Vaccine/Antibodies
- Confirmation of varicella (chicken pox)
- Must Pay a $50.00 non-refundable administrative cost
- Complete the school application package
- Complete the pre-entrance quiz in-person and score 80%
- Pay a $300.00 deposit/down payment to secure a spot in the class. This amount is deductible from the tuition.
- Sign an enrollment agreement, school policies and procedures, provide all supporting documentation and buy your textbooks and supplies.
Class Days & Times
** The Day class starts from 9:00AM – 2:30PM and the Night class starts from 4:30PM – 10:00PM Monday through Thursday for 6 weeks (This schedule is subject to change). See school calendar for more details.