Metrowest Healthcare Academy (MHA) was founded in 2007 by professionals with over 10 years of experience in the healthcare field. What makes us unique, and unlike other post-secondary schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training. Students will be prepared for entry-level employment in allied medical assisting and other health fields. At MHA, students gain the knowledge and confidence they need so that they may quickly gain the skills necessary for employment and achieve the success they desire.
The goals of Metrowest Healthcare Academy include the following:
- To provide educational and employment opportunities through concentrated, highly structured programs of study that prepare students for entry-level positions.
- To provide curricula that reflect the needs of a changing job market.
- To provide an opportunity for students to acquire the skills for occupational growth, including the understanding of employer expectations.
- To provide graduates with assistance in securing employment.
- To provide students with the skills and attitudes to continue learning throughout their lifetimes
In keeping with our emphasis on providing you with course work that will help you to develop not only your technical skills but also the critical skills required by employers, Metrowest Healthcare Academy has devised a listing of institutional outcomes. These series of statements outline the general skills and knowledge you will be able to apply when you graduate from any program offered at Metrowest Healthcare Academy. As a Metrowest Healthcare Academy graduate, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative, make decisions, reason, solve problems, listen, and learn.
- Display personal qualities of responsibility, self-esteem, sociability, self-management, integrity, perseverance toward goal attainment, and ethics in professional conduct.
- Negotiate and interact effectively with culturally diverse individuals or teams and/or clients and customers to determine and satisfy expectations.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, organize, plan, and allocate resources.
- Access, evaluate, organize, interpret, and communicate information.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills during interaction with culturally diverse individuals, groups, and teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex systems including the ability to evaluate and improve performance.
- Demonstrate current technological skills and aptitudes appropriate to the work environment.
How We Can Help You
It is our goal to develop dreamers and achievers. We aim to create graduates that are commended for excellence in the field. With this, we strive to create a competent but open environment that encourages them to be the best in their chosen field.
Be one of our luminary students today and find a spot in the ever-demanded jobs in healthcare. Metrowest Healthcare Academy offers non-degree certificate programs involving various content courses and ideally, lab works to expose students to hands-on, simulated work environment. Upon completion of the courses, students receive their well-deserved diplomas and a novel entry opportunity to the job market.
We have classified topnotch faculty and state-of-the-art facilities dedicated to helping you earn your place in the industry. While you are currently attached to your current commitments, we can help you work around your busy schedule to attend training classes and earn a meaningful day after every session. In less than a year, you will find your way to a new career in a short span of time.
Patient-caregiver approach is the key to understanding and getting success in every patient’s care. This is not easy, and certainly, the pressure is placed upon the caregiver. As one, you are expected to be highly skilled in delivering allowable skilled care. You must also possess a wide knowledge on basic personal attention, patient handling and technical know-how. As an allied healthcare professional, it is expected of you to be reliable and knowledgeable in your chosen field. At Metrowest Healthcare Academy, we will bring out your natural capabilities to excel. Our courses are aimed at making you well-versed in your field of choice, helping you connect and concede to the calling of touching lives.
Despite the current turbulence in the country’s economy, certain jobs remain at the highcharts of demand, one of which is healthcare service. Yet, even when demands continue to rise, there are a very limited few who practice and actually live up to the calling of human service. We invite you to be part of those who respond to this need today. Metrowest Healthcare Academy offers you an opportunity to grow service-oriented skills necessary to lead your career to success – a dynamic education along with value enhancement integration systems.
Metrowest Healthcare Academy
100 Concord Street, Suite 2A, Framingham, MA 01702