(Terms and Conditions Apply)
CNA Finder Solutions is a recruiting and staffing agency located in Massachusetts and we are currently offering free CNA classes to qualified applicants. Upon completion of the CNA course, we will immediately hire you to work at any of our client’s facilities.
How the process works:
- CNA Finder Solutions will interview all prospective applicants for suitability
- Accepted applicants MUST attend a 4 weeks Nursing Assistant Training Course (either in Framingham or Milford)
- CNA Finder Solutions will pay the full tuition and other related expenses for qualified candidates
- Upon successful completion, applicants will graduate with a Nursing Assistant Training Certificate and will be eligible to take the State Board Exam to be certified in Massachusetts as a CNA.
- Applicants will sign an agreement with CNA Finder Solutions committing to work for a minimum of 1 year or 1,500 hours (whichever comes first) at any of its client’s facilities
To Qualify, eligible applicants
- MUST be 18 years old
- MUST have a High School Diploma, GED, or its equivalent
- MUST have a current PPD, Negative Covid-19 test, and a clean Criminal Background Check
- Pass a basic English Assessment
- Fulfill all other admissions requirements
- MUST be flexible and willing to commit to work for CNA Finder Solutions’ client(s) for a minimum of 1 year.
***So many doors of opportunities are awaiting you. Sign up today and begin the journey to a successful and rewarding career in healthcare.