Tuition Fee: $1,500.00 (This amount can be paid in 2 installments. 1st installment of $750.00 MUST be paid by the 1st day of class and the 2nd installment of $750.00 MUST be paid at the beginning of the 3rd week of class).
**Additional Expenses To Be Incurred by Students
- Uniform (1 White V-neck pocket top and 1 green drawstring or elastic waist scrub pant) = Estimated at $ 30.00.
- Cost of Books: estimated at $80.00 + shipping Cost ($10.00). Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care – Long Term Care and Home Care 3rd Edition (Textbook and Workbook). Books can be ordered on Amazon.
- State Exam Fee = $110.00
- CORI Check Fee = $25.59.
- PPD/TB Test – $30.00 – $75.00.
- In-Facility Testing Fee (Optional) = $50.00.
- Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope for practice (optional).
- CPR/BLS – Estimated at $75.00.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
The School can ONLY accept CASH, VENMO, ZELLE, CASHAPP, CREDIT CARD (processing fee apply), CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS, and MONEY ORDERS.