Tuition Fee: $1,050.00 (This amount can be paid in 2 installments. 1st installment of $525.00 MUST be paid by the 1st day of class and the 2nd installment of $525.00 MUST be paid by the beginning of the 3rd week of class).
- Uniform (1 White V-neck pocket top and 1 green drawstring or elastic waist scrub pant) = Estimated at $ 30.00
- Cost of Books: estimated at $80.00 + shipping Cost ($10.00).
Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care – Long Term Care and Home Care 3rd Edition (Textbook and Workbook). Books can be ordered on Amazon.
- State Exam Fee = $100.00
- CORI Check Fee = $25.59
- PPD/TB Test – $30.00 – $75.00.
You may also get this test for free at St. Anne’s Free Clinic locate at 130 Boston Turnpike Shrewsbury, MA 01545. Tel. 508-757-5754. This clinic is only open on Tuesday after 6pm.
- Additional 15 hours of HHA upon completing the Nursing Assistant Training Course
= $250.00 (Optional)
- In-Facility Testing Fee (Optional) = $25.00
Acceptable Methods of Payment
The School can ONLY accept CASH, CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS, and MONEY ORDERS.